MISSION Friends transforming communities through service. CHAPTER HISTORY The Savannah (GA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated was chartered November 3, 1956 and sponsored by the Charleston (SC) Chapter.
The charter members were Eunice J. Brown, Annie Collier, Irma Collier, Mozella Collier, Nancy Collier, Agatha A. Cooper, Altomese Dowse, Edwina Ford, Pauline Hagins, Bessie M. Hardwick, Wilma B. Hopkins, Harriett Jamerson, Mary H. Jones, Grace Lafayette, Dorothy Lampkin, Marguerite Long, Mattie B. Payne, Jennie Robinson, Frances Habersham Sharpe, and Ouida Thompson. The chapter continues to make an impact in the local community by supporting various civic, educational and social causes. The members remain dedicated to the legacy of service established by The Links, Incorporated, by implementing transformational and sustainable programming.
MAILING ADDRESS P.O. Box 15661, Savannah, GA 31416 OVERVIEW The Links, Incorporated, is an international, not-for-profit corporation, established in 1946. Our members are influential decision-makers and opinion leaders. Many Links members are distinguished women who are individual achievers and have made a difference in their communities and the world.